Holiday Gift Guide



HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
It's not too late to shop online to get your items in before Christmas. Many sites are offering QUICK and free shipping right now! Sometimes it's tricky shopping for friends, family, significant others, coworkers, etc. I have put all of my gift ideas in one place, with the shopping links, to make Holiday shopping the easiest it's ever been!




Ulta has free shipping when you spend $35+ so I have specified which items are from Ulta to make it easier for you!

1. Sunglasses! These particular ones are on my wishlist (because a similar pair of mine broke - meh)! Free shipping ALWAYS on Nordstrom!

2. I own 3 pieces of Gorjana jewelry and it is QUALITY. Obsessed with this choker! My most worn Gorjana pieces are 20% off and free shipping right now: Crescent Pendent Necklace & Star Necklace

3. Travel size perfume! Flowerbomb is my FAVORITE (and has a chocolate undertone!)

4. Best tanning drops. Mix with your moisturizer and gradually appears! **Out of Stock but you can look for them here as well. Their self-tanning water is in stock which I also heard is also very good!

5. ULTA: Most amazing neutral lipstick (called 'exposed'). On my list... I'm out because I use it constantly!! 

6. Senegence Shadowsense (I use the shade 'candlelight' as concealer) It works MIRACLES! I can recommend a Senegence Consultant (only way you can buy). SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS, ya'll! 

7. MAYBE gift cards are boring to many (I personally love them) but EVERYONE has got to love a gift card for some PAMPERING (massage/facial, hair salon for a color, mani/pedi, etc.)

8. Loopy cases are the new Pop Socket! FREE shipping right now!

9. ULTA: Best self tanning mousse. Use with a mitt! I use this one.

10. Simple hoop earrings ... perfect for everyday wear! 25% off with code VERYMERRY.

11. Young Living Essential Oils (lavender is bomb)! 

12. Chocolate Lip Scrub. LUSH is amazing (all handmade and 100% vegetarian -- if that interests anyone)!

13. Scrunchies! Pack of 5 for $5. Give one to each of your friends and tie a little tag around it!

14. ULTA: You already know I don't stop talking about Big Sexy Hair Powder Play. Perfect for volume! Two for $21 deal right now!

15. Socks. Is that even a question?! These are slipper socks. So comfy! 2 for $20 deal.

16. Bath & Body Works wall plug in & wallflower ('twisted peppermint' is my fave). Such a lovely smelling, inexpensive gift. Wallflowers are on sale 5 for $23 right now. 

17. ULTA: Nail polish. Cute gift for coworkers.

18. Lush bath bombs are the best (100% vegetarian). I REALLY recommend checking out their other products too. Their skincare is awesome and always makes me feel the freshest! I love this face mask by them; gives a cooling feeling! Okay... done talking about Lush now. On to the next idea!

19. Pop socket! Really makes a difference especially when it comes to picture taking. 

20. Dual iPhone Adapter to charge your phone and listen to music at ONCE. 

21. The first and only lashes I will probably ever use (when I use them). Another small business, so contact me and I will recommend you the most amazing Red Aspen consultant EVER. 




1. Hunter Boots. I feel like these are every girls dream to have. I mean, during the day you can jump in puddles, play in the mud or on the beach, stand in the ocean and not worry about getting your feet dirty. BEST gift I've gotten. By night time when you're ready to head out on a date, just rinse them right off and dress them back up! There are a ton of color options here on Amazon.

2. ULTA: Gel Nail Kit. Such a fun gift! Do your nails at home. This light can be used with ANY gel nail polish. On sale for under $65!

3. UGG mini boots. These are great for those who love to roll their jeans up and show some ankle. I love how short these are. The BEST to stay cozy.

4. Bathrobe. This one is chenille... obsessed! Here is a more affordable one.

5. Bath and Body Works candle. I have also heard a lot of good things about Capri Blue Candles. Currently 30% off. Who doesn't love a good candle?

6. SHERPA (here's a bunch of options): Here is one identical to mine; runs small... size up 1-2. This one is adorable... I mean look at the red! This one is a teddy pullover. This is in right now! Oatmeal colored Patagonia or the Kastanos Brown! Adorable and neutrals are so easy to pair with other pieces.

7. Personal Development books (my fave as you all know) - Everyone can benefit from these. Here are a few on my list: Start With Why, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***, You Are a Bad** (this one is good), Girl Wash Your Face.

8. Weighted Blanket. Takes the stress away!

9. Criss Cross Slippers. I have a similar pair and love them.

10. charging port that charges multiple devices. I have this and love it. So convenient!




1. Dollar Shave Club. Sends you the best shaving cream/razors right to your front door step every month (or however often you'd like).

2. Men need cozy socks too!

3. Poo-Pourri. He might not thank you, but you will thank HIM! They even have a Christmas inspired one!

4. If yours likes to crack a cold one... Bottle opener keychain. 

5. lanyardThere are a ton of color options here! You can even give it to them with things already on it: bottle opener, gym membership that you gifted them, etc.

6. Completely wireless headphones. Great for the gym!

7. Loopy cases are the new Pop Socket! Check out the wood colored one!

8. To freshen up his car... he can throw a scentportable on his visor.

9. Castor Oil for hair growth. Is your man trying to grow a beard or get longer hair? This is the stuff for him!

10. Carhartt Beanie to keep warm!

11. Dual iPhone Adapter to charge your phone and listen to music at ONCE.

12. gift card for a MASSAGE (or a facial)! Let's be honest... us girls just aren't always the best at giving our man a back massage. Send him off to get the BEST and he'll come home so relaxed. It's a win win!

13. Men love Oakleys. If he's more a Ray ban wearer... here is a cute pair!

14. A nice wallet. This one is super spacious.




1. NutriBullet for making smoothies or protein shakes. Seriously the best. I use mine everyday! 

2. Patagonia Pullover. Here are a few options: Fleece Pullover, Quilt Fleece Pullover, Pullover under $100!

3. Also can't go wrong with a college or favorite sports team sweatshirt

4. Yeti or Hydroflask. Great gift for men to keep their coffee warm all day! 

5. UGG slippers

6. Men can also benefit from personal development books. Here are some for them: Start With WhyThe Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***You Are a Bad**.

7. An action camera (GoPro dupe!)

8. Drone. They'd have a ton of fun with this!

9. Heated Blanket. Yes... even men get cold sometimes.

10. Espresso Machine.

11. Bose Speaker. This is the one I have and the sound is great. You can bring it with you anywhere!

12. A friend of mine told me she likes to gift an EXPERIENCE (tattoo, sky diving, concert, etc.) - I love this idea. I'd present it by getting him something that corresponds to the experience. For example, sky diving (eyewear), concert (concert tee).

13. Same thing except a MEMBERSHIP: gym, club, spa, skiing, amusement park, boat slip at your favorite lake, etc. I'd present it creatively. Ex: club (a bottle of liquor), gym (sneakers), skiing (skiis or winter hat), etc. Write a little note with this gift hinting to what the membership is. 


15. Tools!! 

16. Cologne. My man loves 212; it smells great!

17. A charging port that charges multiple devices. I have this and love it. So convenient!

Comments

Popular Posts