Fall Bucket List


Happy October, friends!! Gosh. I swear I am a changed woman during this season. I have the motivation to do ALL the things. Let me clarify... all the FALL things. Fall to me is about enjoying nature and being cozy! I've created a golden season bucket list with the help of my followers. Now, there are no excuses to be bored this season! 

Finally found a sweater that I love. Wearing an XS here. Also, this necklace is one I wear all the time; it's so versatile and high quality. Was worth every penny!! 

Sweater (wearing a medium) // Booties (in black) // Booties (in cream) // Necklace // Bag


1. My fave... snag a book on haunted places (ex. The Ghosts of Cape May) and sit in front of the place (or inside... if you dare) and read about the ghost that haunts that place! CUH-REEEPAAAAYYY.
2. Ghost tour. Old jails, hotels, towns, etc.
3. If you are in PA- Dorney Park Haunt. Or any haunted house/hayride (I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to fake stuff like this... but I love the real stuff like the top two listed here). Lol!
4. Eat at Fall festivals. You can smell (and crave) the food from a mile away!
5. Stargaze on a soft blanket.
6. Create your Halloween costume.
7. Rake leaves (I love raking!) and jump in them.
8. Football game. Bring a blanket and cozy up with some kettle corn!
9. Camp out!
10. Jacuzzi with apple cider in wine (preferably moscato).
11. Bake pumpkin seeds. Add oil, cinnamon, and salt!
12. Drive-in movie or scary movie night!
13. Watch the classics: HalloweentownHocus PocusGoosebumpsCharlie BrownSpongebob, etc.
14. Pumpkin carving.
15. Hike. Enjoy the changing leaves.
16. Take a stroll in a cornfield at golden hour!
17. Collect sticks and have a bonfire... roasting 'mallows or 'dogs!
18. Pumpkin patch photoshoot.
19. Beach trip. Cuddle up in your sweats and blanket on the beach.
20. Make a homemade PSL (pumpkin puree, milk, coffee, cinnamon).
21. Wine tastings at your nearest wineries! Again, enjoy the changing leaves and maybe a caramel apple while you're at it!
22. Read a mystery book outside. David Bell is my favorite author. Such easy reads and your jaw will be dropping every few pages!
23. Corn Maze (Would I get claustrophobic? Lol!)
24. Go Trick-or-Treating (age doesn't matter).
25. If you reallyyyy think you're THAT old (whatevs)... put together candy bags, bundle up on the porch with candles and hand them out!
26. Grab Starbucks and hit Target or Hobby Lobby to splurge on adorable Fall decor!
27. Decorate your home. Open the windows and take in the fresh, crisp air!
28. Apple picking (I only like soft apples and only if it's with caramel... so I'd only do this to make apple crisp!)
29. Make Aw-Shucks corn (over the fire for extra Fall feels).
30. Go fishing somewhere with a beautiful view. Like I mentioned, Fall to me is all about being cozy, so bring a blanket!


Brooke xx

Comments

Popular Posts