Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas



Thanksgiving is near, and outfit ideas are here! Well, since they're posted late, they are also good for everyday wear! Life has been crazy; I wish I could put it on pause sometimes!!

Throughout these photos you will notice that I incorporate several colors. What does this mean? If I am wearing green shoes, you'll see I'm wearing green somewhere else (and no... not the leftover spinach in my teeth from the amazing spinach balls they serve on Thanksgiving - TMI? Only kidding though). If I'm wearing something tan, I will incorporate this color somewhere else in my outfit. You can also incorporate colors with makeup! Wearing red pumps? Throw on red lipstick! It's my go to outfit trick and you'll rarely see me NOT incorporating all the colors!


Option 1
Here I am wearing a dark tan belt to match the dark tan strap on my purse.  I am wearing light tan shoes to go with my light tan top. Starting to catch my drift with the whole incorporating colors thing? Here is a similar option for this top!

Almost always wearing my Gorjana Cayne Crescent Necklace and some dainty rings. This crossbody is my favorite and can really be worn all year round. It's under $40!

Here is an identical version of my cheetah booties. Cheetah print is in this year and can go with anything! Found a pair of white high rise jeans similar to these on sale for under $30! Here's another option currently on sale for under $40.



Option 2
Got this midi dress so long ago for under $15 and it is still in stock! That means it's time for me to get more colors - lol! No but seriously... it's that good. Wore my giving key necklace to match the shoes. Here is a similar denim jacket on sale for under $20. Crazy cheap, right?


Option 3
Got these boots years ago, but here's a similar pair with more of a heel. Similar vest for under $20! Also love the giving keys necklaces!

Instead of the vest, I threw on a green scarf. This is a sweater I am wearing as a dress. Wore it backward in this photo! Wearing a size medium. Currently on sale for under $20. Here is a scarf in the exact color (has many other color options).  Here are similar sunglasses.


This hat is one of my best investments... under $40 and cinches right to your head so it doesn't fall off! Here, I incorporate  ALL of the colors: necklace matches my hair, purse matches my sweater, shoes match my hat. 



Option 4
Cheetah flats! These are Uggs; I snagged them a while ago. Here is a similar pair for under $40 and a hat that goes with everything. 



Option 5
Here is a similar off the shoulder top for under $20.

Ripped denim that I wear all the time is on sale right now for under $45. 





Option 6
Loving the pleated skirt this season. On sale for under $40 right now! Can be worn so many ways including dressing it down with a flannel.

For a more cozy look, pair with a sweater. This one is on sale for under $50!



Option 7
Bell bottom jumpsuit with a flouncy sleeve top thrown over it. The jumpsuit is under $30 and is selling out fast. Also wearing velvet booties. The blue shoes match the blue top perfectly; see how I'm incorporating colors here?



Option 8
Told you cheetah shoes go with anything. They are the most perfect to pattern mix with. Goes great with stripes! Again, here is a similar pair and the denim that I wear constantly.


I hope this post gave you some outfit ideas for Thanksgiving. More importantly, I hope you feel AMAZING in whatever you decide to wear, and have an even more amazing Thanksgiving! If you're a foodie like me, remember to dress comfy! Like... EXTRA comfy!

XX, Brooke




Comments

Popular Posts