GGDB Dupes Under $30


Okay so let's talk TENNIS SHOES. They are my latest obsession. I've seen blogger friends wearing them and the brand that I see the most is Golden Goose Deluxe Brand. So of course I looked up their photo in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to see the price (don't we all?) and they were OVER $500!!! For sneakers that are scuffed up? I mean... don't get me wrong... I LOVE the scuffed up look... wouldn't change it; I was more baffled at the cost for a pair of sneakers (although I do hear they are like walking on clouds). I just don't see myself spending that on a pair of shoes for myself anytime soon, unless I get lucky and win the lotto. The most I've spent on shoes was $200 for a pair of booties. 

So I am here with AMAZING news for ya'll in case you clicked on the Golden Goose Deluxe Brand link and fell in love with the shoes, but not the price, just like I did. Here I present to you... GGDB DUPES. For under $30. Yep. You're welcome. Buy ALL of the different color ways shown here for WAY under the price of one pair of GGDB sneaks... lol! Keep in mind, others have discovered this secret too so THEY ARE SELLING OUT FAST! Get them while you can!! Click on the links right below the photos to get direct access to buy them!

Here are the ones I got...


Here are the white dupes!


Here are other options... look how similar!
WHITE DUPES

GOLD GLITTER DUPES

BLACK GLITTER DUPES

BLACK STAR DUPES

ZEBRA DUPES

TAN DUPES

ROSE GOLD DUPES

SILVER GLITTER DUPES
CHEETAH DUPES


Comments

Popular Posts